Choose a " special " song ....

Squidbilly

Tunes from the shed
Reaction score
I rember my mother would play the am radio all day when I was little,Seemed like every week a new Beatles tune came out,Then Janice Joplin,Beach Boys, Could make a long list here but anyhow This is the first tune that I rember as my favorite&holds a special place for me because my mother would holler for me when it came on the radio. I miss those days.
Tommy James&The Shondells-Draggin The Line

Tek_54

Spanish Rocker Girl
Reaction score

He loved this too.

We sung it together when I came from Madrid and I gift him a pair of shoulder straps with skulls and another one squared. I bougth them in a rokcbilly shop, in th capital, he loved the present. We were singin durin' hours in the terrace, that was a pretty funny day.

Berserker

Reaction score

These all remind me of my brothers friend who was killed when he was young. It's hard for me to hear them, I haven't listened to them in years.

Tek_54

Spanish Rocker Girl
Reaction score

that's what kidds listened when I was a child, so.... I remaind the happy school days with that

Fruta Fresca. - Bom Bom Chip

Fresh Fruit

terry ells

Reaction score
this is a song that me and my wife hold close to our hearts

zengac

Certified Zeppelinologist
Reaction score
John Lennon's, Imagine ...

My dad was a fan of his and this song and just old school rock and roll in general. When he died 10 years ago, my family had to come up with music to play at his memorial service. I voted for things like Elvis, Little Richard, Chuck Berry .. but we thought perhaps we should go with something a little more subdued! Can you imagine walking into a funeral and hearing Elvis belt out, "You ain't nothin' but a houndog!" LOL! :tongue: Anyway, now whenever I hear Imagine, I think of my dad.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I will always remember my Dad when I listen to this song.

Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen, "Hot Rod Lincoln".

He just bought an Oldsmobile Cutlass and had it taken in to be painted. The next day we picked it up and on the way home we took the scenic route and this song was playing, and I asked him "How fast will this car go Dad?"...he put the pedal down and we were going over 100 MPH down the island highway fastest I had ever been in a car up to that time and he had this Enormous grin on his face when I was hooting and hollering...great times.:grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online