Chinese Democracy as classic rock album of the year?

Oblivion

Reaction score
:D this album is the first and only album I ever downloaded and deleted also. I have 2 folders: music I like for every day and music I didn't like much but might come to like in the future or in certain moods... :D Chinese D didn't fit in either of them...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
The more I think about this travesty, the more it reeks of an accommodation between the record label and the media,,,this album should be in the running for "Worst Album" of the year not the best one. And how on earth is it even a Classic Rock anything?.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It isn't classic rock........and I second the notion for the nominee to "worst album of the year" !!

and worst frontman..to boot :D

wolfsblood

Reaction score
I love Guns 'n Roses up through The Spaghetti Incident.
Chinese Democracy is a load of sh*t. Bought it, played it about once, and promptly traded it away for about three or four bucks at FYE. It's basically an Axl Rose solo project, not Guns 'n Roses.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^It is a great example of overdoing everything involved in recording an album...I don't know how long they spent making it,,,over a decade I think and the end result is like you described, a load of shit.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
It's basically an Axl Rose solo project, not Guns 'n Roses.

Axl did dictate every little detail of the album. His vocals suck in this album. I am sorry to be so harsh, but it's the truth.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You all are crazy. This wasn't a bad album by GnR. I wasn't the best but it had some decent songs on it. You are all loco. :bonk:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Sorry Boss, I can't agree with you,,,and I am not and never have been a fan of Axel Rose,,,the epitome of the worst of Rock Diva's in my view.

Appetite for Destruction is the only album I have by them and it will be the only one I ever acquire.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online