Chinese Democracy as classic rock album of the year?

isteen

Reaction score
For some reason classic rock fans do not use usenet very much, but this link will take you to the classic rock usenet group, where the album Chinese Democracy (you know by who) is the latest post: http://snipurl.com/1wog8

One thing is for certain - I won't be running out to buy that album, if it ever is released officially

eccentric man

Reaction score
if you wouldn't run out and buy it when it's released why would you spam it over the net?

isteen

Reaction score
if you wouldn't run out and buy it when it's released why would you spam it over the net?

Meaning?

1) I am only allowed to talk about music I would run out and buy?

2) By posting completely on topic I am spamming?

3) You just had a bad day?

Midnight Rider

Captain Karma
Reaction score
Well, if you have checked the link before blowing up, we wouldn't have to sit here and bitch in public ;-)

If we seem a little on edge here you can see why if you check out all the posts here lately by spammers and trolls. If you are not spamming I am sorry for the cool reception.

If you are here to talk music welcome aboard. How are things in the homeland? I live in Utah in the USA but my ancestors came from Denmark.

isteen

Reaction score
If you are here to talk music welcome aboard. How are things in the homeland? I live in Utah in the USA but my ancestors came from Denmark.

Hi there - sorry if I ran into a storm of spam - I wasn't meaning to spam anyone. Classic forums aren't all that easy to find, especially in Scandinavia. Apart from a chilling winter, things are fine in these parts of the world.

Hope to get a friendly forum for hard rock/classic rock fans going....or hopefully it IS that already ;-)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Seriously..Chinese Democracy was voted album of the year! are they nuts :D

I was sorely disappointed in the album. GNR had better days and better music.

This was one of the better songs on the album:

If the World

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
....That is unbelievable, it was by far the worst album Gun 'n Roses ever released. Makes a mockery of that whole process.:bonk:

Reaction score
this album was horrible, I don't like GNR much, but I respected their music, no not the people, the music haha, I listened to it with a open mind, and it was just awful, nothing sounded appealing at all

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlineclass

Staff online