Children Shouldn't Play With Toys: Rob Halford Falls Off a Motorcycle On Stage...

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
This isn't the first time Judas Priest's Rob Halford fell off a motorcycle on stage...

:lmao:

This will be the third time, that I know of - there's were probably more times, I'm sure...

The first time, I heard of it, I read it in a concert review with the headlines of ''Children Shouldn't Play With Toys'' in a motorcycle magazine ....
:heheh:

Here's the link to the Rod Halford's latest flop, last night in Brazil, during Judas Priest's farewell tour...

What a poser! :oyea:

Judas Priest's Rob Halford Falls Off a Motorcycle on Stage -- Video - Noisecreep

Here's a link to better video....

BLABBERMOUTH.NET - JUDAS PRIEST Singer Falls Off Motorcycle On Stage In Brazil; Video Available

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Re: Children Shoulden Play With Toys: Rob Halford Falls Off a Motorcycle On Stage...

First time I ever saw that stunt at a concert was Eric Bloom of Blue Oyster Cult riding a Harley on stage for "Born To Be Wild" one of their encore songs.:D

Maybe Rob should ride a scooter on stage next time.:heheh:

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
Re: Children Shoulden Play With Toys: Rob Halford Falls Off a Motorcycle On Stage...

:(

Glad to see he isn't hurt. Shit happens. Not always easy trying to turn a bike around on a stage, I'm sure. I've seen JP in concert many times, never seen anything even close to this. At least he got up and got right back to Hell Bent For Leather. :)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score

That bike weighs in at 0ver 700 pounds.. Very hard to handle on a tight space.. When he went to the edge I thought.. Now that's going to be tricky backing it up. Those things if tilted the least little bit when they are dead still will fall over on you..
You go Rob.. You got up.. and picked that monster of a bike up .. Got back on it. And Horned the crowd.. Rock And Roll Baby!!:grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score

A friend of mine bought a Suzuki 750 Ninja bike ages ago, and it was way more than he could handle. One time he went to a lake and there was this drop down to the Pub he wanted to stop in, parking was fine but when it came time to leave he couldn't manhandle his bike and turn it around. It was too funny eventually a burly guy walking by helped him and it was all he could do to ride it up the driveway without falling over again.

Moral of the story, man's got to know his limitations.:D

I know I had a chuckle watching the video, but I am very glad Rob wasn't hurt and like Lynch and Slip said he got up and carried on like a true warrior that is the measure of a man because everyone gets knocked down in their lives, it's what you do next that counts.:hb:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Yeah he got up like a true bad ass and a real trooper...he's done this a million times and if he fell 3 times, I think it's safe to say he knows what he's doing.

:grinthumb

He's a rider in real life anyway, and besides, he's 60 now and that was a tight space. Those bikes are heavy as hell.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Rob Halford wasn't man enough for that bike.

Friggin' sissy.

I don't think so, but I am in no way surprised that you posted this thread in the first place beyond just Rob having a spill.

Doesn't bother me in the slightest that he lost control of a bike, happens everyday to guys your size as well Groovy and they are not on stage in front of an audience either.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LongIshmael

Members online