Childhood song.

Jinxfoo

Reaction score
I have spent months and months lookng for this song from when I was a child. I can remember only listening to the song twice, so please bear with me. Ok, so the song itself has a steady, yet quick tempo, the only instrument I can hear play is a guitar. The guitarist plays the song very, "powerful," yet calm. His voice is slightly deep, but he sings in the same manner as he plays the guitar, calm yet powerful.

The song could be from the 60's, all the way up to the 80's. The only words I THINK I remember are all random, and probably meaningless: rock, wall, running, bridge...those words probably mean nothing, but I am goin off very, very faint memory. I heard this song when I was just a child, maybe around 5, and again at 8.

If anyone has the slightest idea, as to who sings this song, please let me know.

Jinxfoo

Reaction score
Update! Since posting this, I have been looking non stop, and I think I have found the song. Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits. BUT, it's missing tiny details, maybe just my mind messing with me, but does anyone know any songs that are similar in tempo, or in general? Anything remotely similar will do.

The Wanderer

Kids With Guns
Reaction score
Update! Since posting this, I have been looking non stop, and I think I have found the song. Sultans of Swing by Dire Straits. BUT, it's missing tiny details, maybe just my mind messing with me, but does anyone know any songs that are similar in tempo, or in general? Anything remotely similar will do.

I know your pain XD, took me a year or 2 to find Sultans of Swing, had to go through some TERRIBLE punk songs thinking it was The Ramones or a similar band... Heard it for the first time on the radio and I NEEDED to get it on CD/Download of it but I didn't know the name. Hope you find the song you are looking for! :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online