Cheap Trick (Official Thread)

Thwizzit

Reaction score
Re: Cheap Trick

Went down to see CHEAP TRICK in Atlantic City earlier this month and they were awesome!!! I loved the show so much that when I got back I put together this quick slide-show video of my favorite tune :)

CHEAP TRICK Video

Last edited:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

Went down to see CHEAP TRICK in Atlantic City earlier this month and they were awesome!!! I loved the show so much that when I got back I put together this quick slide-show video of my favorite tune :)

CHEAP TRICK Video

Aren't you clever! Not a bad slide show.

Thwizzit

Reaction score

LOL! Thanks :) It's actually just a slide show of images I found on the web, I really just wanted to have something to look at to go along with the song. I think it's their most rockin-est tune and I wanted to do something to call attention to what a kickin' song it really is.

If anyone ever said CHEAP TRICK doesn't rock, just play them this tune!!!! :) Even the band knew it was the best tune, the title of the album came from the lyrics

"The band was singin' and playin' a tune
Love comes a-tumblin' down
Oh yeah yeah

All shook up and bent out of shape
Wasn't Johnny B. Goode but it sounded great "

Last edited:

Thwizzit

Reaction score

More CHEAP TRICK fun!!!

I made another video to another of my favorite CHEAP TRICK tunes because I've been on CHEAP TRICK Crack lately listening to them day and night and just having some fun making videos but you'll have to forgive the similarities to the first one as I'm kind of a one-trick-pony when it comes to editing, I used most of the same images for this one since I already had them all in place so it's not all that much different, but it was fun to make :)

I tried to embed the video like I've seen others do in this thread but it didn't seem to work so here's the link to Photobucket
ANOTHER CHEAP TRICK VIDEO

Last edited:

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score

A few years ago I delved into their 70's Catalog, prior to which I only knew the hits and "Live At Budokan". I have all of their albums on vinyl from the s/t up to about '82 or so.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

^^ So you have One On One then! I love that album...spun it yesterday as a matter of fact! :grinthumb

stepcousin

stuck in the 70's
Reaction score

^^^ yes I do. I'm not that familiar by name with anyhting they did after "Dream Police", even though I have afew CP 80's albums on vinyl. Still havent listened to them yet. I got back into vinyl again about a year ago and I've bought about 1,200 albums since then. I found a guy on craigslist here where I live and he sold his vinyl for $1 each (he has 30,000 LP's). I bought about 5 hundred from him in about 3 weeks time(do the math, my wife wasnt too happy) but I HAD TO. You name it, he had it: every Cheap Trick, Deep Purple, Cars...basically everything from about 1966 to 1988. I couldve easily spent twice as much.
anyway, I havent gotten around to listening to all of my Cheap Trick yet but I will.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

Cool and awesome!!!! So that's a no on One on One as of yet?? Let me know when you do spin it! Love side one!! :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

FANTASTIC montage of Dream Police with Orchestra...watch the whole thing! The clip of Surrender at the end with the confetti storm is CHOICE!

:grinthumb

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score

I ****ing love Cheap Trick. Had the immense honour of seeing them live twice, November 2010 and June 2011. The second show was at a tiny venue in Bristol and quite honestly, was one of the best shows I have ever seen.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online