CATALANO's 2010 VIDEO for TOYS FOR TOTS

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
:heheh:

We'll post all the songs from the set...right now they are going out of order. We'll have some Queensryche comin' next...the rest of the covers and original songs too. :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Thanks Soot...more on the way :grinthumb

Cool! Honestly, I've showed whatever friends I know can appreciate music (which is who I surround myself with anyway :heheh:) all your stuff on hear from your vids to your EPKs and even though it's not their genre (for some it fits) they are very impressed with your talent as well as the band members involved! I've got more to show now and that's cool! :grinthumb

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Hey thanks every one. I will have more vid up tomorrow I have been up all night editing all of it and I am falling asleep at my computer lol so Its almost 5am and I have not gone to bed yet so night all and look for more vids tomorrow :)

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Ok so I got some sleep and here is another vid. Hope you like it its been a bitch editing and chopping up one long dvd to individual video when i am no exactly a pro at it lol
Ok for some reason i cant embed a vid so here is the link :peek

Last edited:

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Thanks Soot....:grinthumb

Got some Maiden and Ryche comin' but I'm more excited about posting the original stuff...but these are cool teasers for now.

I wish the audience was louder but it's a sound board mix and all that...the place was filled up all the way through...sounded much louder in the moment. :heheh:

But with no overheads for the crowd is seems a bit more mellow. :cheers2

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hannibal37

Members online