CATALANO Opens for Kiss

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone wo is helping us in the Kiss contest we hit #1 today!!!! Help keep us there!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
That's awesome! Wish I could vote multiple times but hey, even my family who doesn't listen to metal said they were voting! I didn't even tell them but they saw my facebook post! :D

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Yes, Update we are in 4th place, 1st has been taken from a band from LA who has some ties, 2nd is a band from Chicago 3rd is a punk band from Indiana, us in 4th and 5th has 300 votes behind us.
the show is sept 3rd and the contest ends 2 weeks before the show. so we have a long way to go. we just need to stay in the top 5 and at this point we are looking good.
I dont want to name names of other bands but if you are really interested in checking out our competition at this point lol feel free to check it out and see what ya think.

Cinder

Reaction score
I understand the Zip Code thing, without that I wouldnt be able to vote either so thank you.

Good Luck ! :D

Off to Vote!

Pat Catalano

Reaction score
Well if they have a record deal with a major label then no they will be disqualified. It is annoying that bands from out of state are trying to cut in but what can you do. we are doing well and have a good lead so we are working hard to stay in the top 5.

So to answer the question .... I guess not. but contests like this you never know what is going to happen.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vikas2324thakur

Staff online

Members online