Cannibal Corpse (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
cc_profile_large.jpg

Wiki said:
Cannibal Corpse is an American death metal band from Buffalo, New York. Formed in 1988, the band has released eleven studio albums, one box set, and one live album. Throughout the years the band has been established, they have had little radio or television exposure, although a cult following began to build behind the group with the release of albums such as 1991's Butchered at Birth and 1992's Tomb of the Mutilated which both reached over one million in worldwide sales by 2003,[1] including 558,929 in the United States, making them the top-selling death metal band of all time in the US, and second worldwide.

The members of Cannibal Corpse were originally inspired by thrash metal bands like Kreator, and Slayer, as well as other death metal bands such as Morbid Angel, Autopsy and Death. The band's album art (most often done by Vincent Locke) and its lyrics, which draw heavily on horror fiction and horror films, are highly controversial. At different times, several countries have banned Cannibal Corpse from performing within their borders, or have banned the sale and display of original Cannibal Corpse album covers.
Contents
CANNIBAL CORPSE Official Website
Cannibal Corpse on Wikipedia
www.myspace.com/cannibalcorpse
www.facebook.com/cannibalcorpse

Discography
Eaten Back To Life (1990)
Butchered at Birth (1991)
Tomb Of The Mutilated (1992)
The Bleeding (1994)
Vile (1996)
Gallery of Suicide (1998)
Bloodthirst (1999)
Gore Obsessed (2002)
The Wretched Spawn (2004)

Kill (2006)
Evisceration Plague (2009)
Torture (2012)
511qIVIn38L._AA160_.jpg
A Skeletal Domain (2014)
Red Before Black (2017)
Violence Unimagined (2021)
chaos Horrific (2023)

What really got me into Cannibal Corpse? Mystery to myself as to what exactly ticked me over into the death metal scene, I love the very technical and groovy aspect of some of their albums. Really fits the mood I am in. Big fan of Gallery of Suicide particularly.
Some of their songs that I love.

Hammer Smashed Face

Pulverized

I Will Kill You

Evisceration Plague

Stripped, ***** & Strangled

Edible Autopsy

Encased in Concrete

Last edited:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Cannibal Corpse

The Gallery of Suicide album is my favourite album of this band. Has some brutal song titles too.

Last edited:

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score

I like only one song by them just because they did a cover of a song, that is one of my all time favourite.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

New song from the 2012 album to come out.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Funny Interview with Corpsegrinder :heheh:

:uc:

He seems like a really stand up sort of dude. I like how he said they will always be death metal and never sell out. :D

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Hey Riff, you have to check out the new Radio Disney Version of Hammer Smashed Face !!!! IT'S F@#$%ING BRUTAL \m/

No one can stop meeeeeeeeee .........:mn:

Oh man, that shit is just so awesome :oyea:

Last edited:

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score
Nice interview actually, seems like the sort of guy you'd want to have a beer with. I confess I have literally no idea about Death Metal, and I don't understand that sort of music, but I have to say you've got to love any band that can come up with amazing song titles like Scewered From Ear to Eye, Blunt Force Castration, Hacksaw Decapitation, Orgasm Through Torture, and Brain Removal Device!!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ill have to listen to Hammer Smashed Face first, never heard that song.

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
What the ****? :oyea:

Dude, I literally watched that video 4 times in a row and 6 times in in the last two days. It just keeps getting funnier :heheh:

BTW, I own Eaten Back to Life, Butchered at Birth, The Bleeding, and Gore Obsessed, not gonna count the wav. files I have that I haven't bought the actual retail CDs for yet. I also have the DVDs, Live Cannibalism and Centuries of Torment: The First 20 Years.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online