California Breed

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
I read about this a few months ago and followed the progression of the band ever since. They look and sound really hot! Glenn Hughes has huge energy to keep playing great rock music along with Jason, and Andrew Watt is a great discovery. This is exactly the kind of band rock music needs right now - a blending of the older classic with the new.

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
I bought the album on Friday (the day it was released here) and I honestly think the album lives up to the hype - then again, with Glenn on vocals, it just couldn't go too wrong! The opening track "The Way" is my favourite so far, but as always, that could change after giving the album more spins!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I heard the song "The Way" on the Eddie Trunk show about an hour ago. Not bad. I'm not a huge fan of Glenn by an means, but I respect that he still has that voice at 62 yrs old.

Can't find the song on YT yet, otherwise I'd link it.

I think the album comes out tomorrow.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
Jason Bonham has pulled out of the band.

Story

Does this guy have commitment issues or what? How many bands is it now he's left?

Last edited:

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
^^ I'm not sure exactly what else it is that he considers more important than California Breed, but ultimately it is his loss as much as it is the band's. They've got a good thing going on and have released one of the best rock albums of 2014. That being said, I have nothing but respect for the guy and can't really judge his decision, I just think it's a shame.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online