Build Your Own Guitar Hero Top 20

Sox

Avoiding The Swan Song
Reaction score
^^^ I was gonna put that one up ILJP but gcczep pipped me to it so I thought about a good slide riff.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
^^^ I was gonna put that one up ILJP but gcczep pipped me to it so I thought about a good slide riff.
Oh...you can use what others have chosen too. I was going to slot in Black Dog but I preferred another blues track in the list.

ILJP...Page didn't want involvement with Guitar Hero by commenting that he'd rather see young musicians pick up an actual instrument and teach themselves. It's what he did so I agree with him.

I didn't want the band to sell out completely to mass media goods. Well...there was this one time when the lead singer OK'd a song to a car conglomerate.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
Oh...you can use what others have chosen too. I was going to slot in Black Dog but I preferred another blues track in the list.

ILJP...Page didn't want involvement with Guitar Hero by commenting that he'd rather see young musicians pick up an actual instrument and teach themselves. It's what he did so I agree with him.

I didn't want the band to sell out completely to mass media goods. Well...there was this one time when the lead singer OK'd a song to a car conglomerate.

Are you talking about the Cadillac commercials? At least those weren't as bad as the Come With Me song. :bonk:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Never played this game...but I have no problem with it at least keeping the great old songs alive and relevant for a new generation of aspiring musicians.

Some pretty good lists so far.:tup:

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score
I once owned the Aerosmith version. I bet even Magic would've liked that one. My ex got into them because of that game when he heard Kings and Queens. :grinthumb

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
She is the biggest Aersomith fanatic I know, I'm not sure if Precious played Guitar hero or not...:hm:

But if nothing else these kind of games are keeping the spirit of good old rock and roll alive...and for that I am grateful.:D

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Never played this game...but I have no problem with it at least keeping the great old songs alive and relevant for a new generation of aspiring musicians.

Some pretty good lists so far.:tup:

My little guy has it, but the novelty wore off for him. Now he's into Black Ops.:rolleyes:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The Aerosmith game is a lot of fun, also don't forget Rock Band, that is known to have other bands like The Beatles etc too.

hawk11

Reaction score
All Along The Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix Experience
Politician - Cream
Sugar Mama - Taste
Don't Look Around - Mountain
We Used to Know - Jethro Tull
Communication Breakdown - Led Zeppelin
Sabbath Bloody Sabbath - Black Sabbath
Never Before - Deep Purple
Crest of a Wave - Rory Gallagher
Highway 61 Revisted - Johnny Winter