Blackmore's Night (Official Thread)

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
On September 18th, Frontiers Records will be releasing the brand new studio album from Blackmores Night, ALL OUR YESTERDAYS! The album will be released on CD and Deluxe CD/DVD Edition with a LP version coming later this year.
All fans of Ritchie Blackmore and Candice Night's previous Blackmore's Night albums will surely be more than happy with this latest addition to the band's stellar catalog.

blakmo.jpg

Here's a track from the new album:

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
maybe its me but I`m sorry but I`m not impressed at all. Richie B is a rocker at heart...:wa:bow::grinthumb

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
^^ I get what you're saying. I totally understand people who do not like them, especially fans of Ritchie who are disappointed with him going and doing something like this. However, I really like the band. There’s a unique atmosphere in their music, Candice has GREAT voice (plus an enchanting smile) and believe it or not, there's a lot of awesome Blackmore moments on the guitar throughout their discography. One just have to give them the time of day.

On a slightly less important note, I really like the artwork for their new album.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
^^ I get what you're saying. I totally understand people who do not like them, especially fans of Ritchie who are disappointed with him going and doing something like this. However, I really like the band. There’s a unique atmosphere in their music, Candice has GREAT voice (plus an enchanting smile) and believe it or not, there's a lot of awesome Blackmore moments on the guitar throughout their discography. One just have to give them the time of day.

On a slightly less important note, I really like the artwork for their new album.

you are too right...the artwork is cool:grinthumb

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
Here's another track from the new album (A cover of Mike Oldfield's "Moonlight Shadow"):

Here's the full tracklist btw:

01. All Our Yesterdays
02. Allan Yn n Fan
03. Darker Shade Of Black
04. Long Long Time
05. Moonlight Shadow
06. I Got You Babe
07. The Other Side
08. Queen's Lament
09. Wherever Are We Going From Here
10. Will O' The Wisp
11. Earth Wind And Sky