Black Crowes (Official Thread)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
I am sure they will be back in a few years to do a reunion tour, I love them and have seen them a number of times and they were excellent, love that crowology compilation different but essential:)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I don't want to be a downer or anything, because The Black Crowes are cool to listen to IMO.

But I have to tell you that I did go and see them once in Chicago and I was bored to tears over the performance. I was up for the first couple of tunes, and all I remember to this day, was that I was sitting down for the rest of the show.

It was a rough one. Was it a bad night? Anyone else have an experience like that with them???? :uh:

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score
That's really surprising to hear MP, I've never seen them but would imagine they put on a good show. Maybe they were just having a rare off-night?

ecisgod

Reaction score
I don't want to be a downer or anything, because The Black Crowes are cool to listen to IMO.

But I have to tell you that I did go and see them once in Chicago and I was bored to tears over the performance. I was up for the first couple of tunes, and all I remember to this day, was that I was sitting down for the rest of the show.

It was a rough one. Was it a bad night? Anyone else have an experience like that with them???? :uh:

Sorry to hear that MP. I have seen them live a bunch of times and I have yet to be bored. I really hope they just had a rough night. If/when they come around again, I really hope you give them another chance.

:cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Given the opportunity I would go again. I like going to shows anyway.

There was like no movement when I saw them. The music sounded ok.

Mr. Bob Dobolina

Reaction score
I saw them at the Greek when Jimmy Page was playing with them. They were incredible. I was also lucky enough to meet Chris Robinson once. Some friends and I went to see "The Kids in the Hall" at a little theater in Hollywood. Chris was in line to see the show. I walked up to him, said hello and shook his hand. He was really nice. I went back to my friends and they asked me who he was. I explained and on the ride home blasted his music. It was a great night.

ecisgod

Reaction score
I saw them at the Greek when Jimmy Page was playing with them. They were incredible. I was also lucky enough to meet Chris Robinson once. Some friends and I went to see "The Kids in the Hall" at a little theater in Hollywood. Chris was in line to see the show. I walked up to him, said hello and shook his hand. He was really nice. I went back to my friends and they asked me who he was. I explained and on the ride home blasted his music. It was a great night.

Very cool....

:bow:

Bocephus

Reaction score
Shouldn't The Black Crowes be in "The 90's" section?
Anyway, i think The Crowes are a really underrated band. I've heard all their stuff except their most recent album and i have to say their albums are consistently very good. "Lions" is my least favourite personally, the rest are great.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Shouldn't The Black Crowes be in "The 90's" section?
Anyway, i think The Crowes are a really underrated band. I've heard all their stuff except their most recent album and i have to say their albums are consistently very good. "Lions" is my least favourite personally, the rest are great.

You are right, they should be in the 90's section.

:heheh:

don't know how that slipped past us for so long. Maybe it has something to do with the early history of the band going all the way back to 1984 :tongue:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online