Billy Corgan's attempt at stand up comedy

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
:oyea:

Thanks T7G! That was great! :D I love natural stage banter like that and no Billy is not funny in a traditional sense but I was laughing because he's a dork and he knows it! The audience knows it and loves him for it as well! :grinthumb The parts that made me chuckle are the self deprecating moments, his tongue in cheek boasting and his "Oh I'm so funny" and I'm on drugs! That excuse everything I just said!" line! Any guy that can command a crowd just with banal banter is a real awesome front man and you can also tell he's testing the crowd a little to see how long he can go! I loved the "Play some ****ing music chants!" and how Billy commented about the guy! Thanks again dude! It was entertaining and I might not have seen it otherwise! :)

Sweaty

ThE OtHeR rAmOnE
Reaction score
This was very funny, worth a look, thanks for this as I too would not have seen this and am a huge pumpkins fan...)

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
Loved it :heheh: "Nobody's got a better shaved head than I do", "Stairway to Brisbane" and the one fan in Adelaide were my favourite bits :grinthumb

Harkat

Reaction score
"Im on drugs ... that excuses everything I just said"
aah thats brilliant

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Members online