"Bible bashers" against Madonna in Catholic Poland

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Before venting here, I want to make it VERY clear that I am NOT against religion, Catholics, the Poles in general (some of my best pals are Polish) or any other religion for that matter nor do I particularly dig Madonna and her music anyway. The use of the term "bible-bashers" is NOT to be considered as offensive against any religious beliefs or creed.....it's just a very free-thinking American way of getting the message thru.
All I am saying is that the UGLY scenes of "Christian" revolt (the protesters are saying that Madonna's music is diabolical of all things :)) against her mega concert to be held on the 15th in Warsaw is an offence against free thinking, music in general (even if, as said above, I do NOT dig Madonna's music!) and democracy....and all of this in a country that "boasts" having "defeated" Communism (becuse it was not democratic) through a "nutcase" that goes by the name of **** Walesa. Now lets come off it folks...I may not like Madonna's music but branding her and her music as diabolically anti-Christian is going TOO far....to say the least:)

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Yeah, but they got it all wrong....if the Christian community has come to this (they say there are literally 1000s marching with lit candles and praying against Madonna!!!), wasting their time with NUTCASE things like this, it's NO wonder the world is in the shape it is !!!

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
...if the Christian community has come to this (they say there are literally 1000s marching with lit candles and praying against Madonna!!!), wasting their time with NUTCASE things like this, it's NO wonder the world is in the shape it is !!!

I agree. Nutcases is correct. Madonna is nothing but a pop singer.

:wtf:

F

FoxyPage

This isn't anything new. They'e been on her ass since her video for Like A Prayer.

Classic Madonna kicks ass.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Never been a fan of Madonna's, I give her credit for her business acumen though, and making the most of her abilities, but I find her abrasive and not even very attractive. Number of Madonna albums in my library,,,0,,,number of songs in the collection,,,0.

Have to agree with Snakes and Hepcat, if that is all the Christians are worried about they are in serious need of direction...:lmao:

Hepcat

retired
Reaction score
This isn't anything new. They'e been on her ass since her video for Like A Prayer.

Classic Madonna kicks ass.

Interesting the story behind this video. After being paid handsomely for filming a Pepsi commercial, Madonna giggled "Wait until Pepsi sees my next video!" The stuffed shirts at Pepsi blanched when they did - and opted not to run the commercial. But Madonna had already been paid. I just love that kind of insolence.

Like a Prayer

:D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online