Best track for today

Katie

Reaction score
Hi, I'm brand new to this forum, love rock music...soundtrack to my whole life! currently on holiday in Athens.... soon to return to Saudi Arabia to continue my work as a lecturer.....my track for today is Van Halen's Runaround....any other tracks to suggest to go with sunshine and a cold beer?
Cheers!
Katie

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I always think of Tony Carey's "First Day Of Summer" when it comes to sunshine and a cold beer.:hab:

Welcome to the forum Katie.

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Heya. and welcome. Just a couple of things...

Being 44, and mentioning a Sammy-era song, I'm guessing you cut your teeth on 80s music. Any particular favorites? (not just 80s, but favorites in general)

We need this info, just so we can put you in a room with someone compatible. I mean, if you're an Ozzy fan, and we put you in a room with a Carpenters fan, it could be trouble.

Here's a quick questionnaire:

1. KISS. Rock and roll icons, the most successful gimmick ever, or both?

2. Pre or post MTV Aerosmith?

3. Ozzy...fried or burned out?

4. How do you feel about brown M&Ms?

There are no right or wrong answers. I'm just being nosy.:grinthumb

Katie

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes.....appreciated.

Please don't put me in a room with the Carpenters or in an elevator with REO Speedwagon plating please??! ( No disrespect!)....Glutton for punishment? .... Hmmm....thinks.....er....yes..... Anyhow.....
Favourite bands..... Many.....Foo Fighters, Metallica, Pearl Jam, System of a Down, Rush, Pantera, Iron Maiden, Led Zep, Slayer, Sabbath, Saxon, Pink Floyd,.....and all manner of weird and wonderful metal.... Even a bit of jazz and punk thrown in too......Suffice to say music is just an incredible part of my life.....

Answers
1.Kiss .....if in doubt both! Yet somehow.....perfect and of their time....... Can't listen to crazy nights these days without hurling a bit.....or Gloria either come to think of it....
2.Pre MTV Aerosmith deffo.....keep the nose and teeth just the way they are Steve
3. Oozy.....poached/fried/ and burnt out but can't help but love the guy...
4. Brown M&Ms..... A bit addictive but nothing compared to a handful of blue ones...

Question back......
BMX or Chopper?

Cheers .....runs for flight outta Athens......

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
Question back......
BMX or Chopper?

Neither. I don't understand the whole motorcycle thing. I need 4 wheels under my heels.

You wreck a car, and there's a chance you can walk away unscathed.

However, you wreck a motorcycle, you lose.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stealthboxer

Staff online

Members online