Best Frontman Title...

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Great stuff Sox and Tracey...:heheh:

I'm glad I am not the only one who feels that way about Liam.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Well I'm never going to defend Liam's massive ego problems but I do like a fair number of Oasis' songs....though he's still a *****.

PinkFreud

Rock Junkie
Reaction score
Why is Liam Gallagher even on there at all? It's a given he shouldn't be #1, but to even be in the top 50 is pushing it! There are so many better frontmen (not my opinion, FACT)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Why is Liam Gallagher even on there at all? It's a given he shouldn't be #1, but to even be in the top 50 is pushing it! There are so many better frontmen (not my opinion, FACT)

I agree though the truth of the matter is that "better" is not a fact, it is an opinion and there isn't anything anyone can do about that.

Tattoo'd Lady

Scentless Apprentice
Reaction score
i don't care how big of a douche Liam is, Definitely Maybe and (What's the Story) Morning Glory? are both damn fine albums

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
i don't care how big of a douche Liam is, Definitely Maybe and (What's the Story) Morning Glory? are both damn fine albums

I can't agree TL, Oasis has done nothing earthshaking or new, they are a decent pop/rock band but I prefer other artists for that kind of music. I make no bones about my distaste for Liam and Noel Gallagher and their antics, this is one instance where their Crap outweighs their musical accomplishments in my books.

Metal Health

Reaction score
The only ones that need to be on this list are Robert Plant, Jim Morrison, Mick Jagge, and maybe Freddie Mercury. I am very mad that the best frontman of all time is not on there. I am referring to the great Axl Rose of course. That's one of the many reasons why GNR was a bug hit.

the ferret

Reaction score
It's all subjective but the two best front men I've seen are Kevin Cronin & Barley Scotch.

Both get the crowd eating out of their hands from the moment they walk on stage. Phil McCormack from Molly Hatchet is extraordinary too.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online

No members online now.