Best Album of 1989

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
Got to go with Bleach for this one, fantastic album. Although Freedom from Neil Young is also good.

Gearjammer

Devout Heathen
Reaction score
Yeah......Freedom was great, and is just one of those albums that sticks out prominantly from that time of my life. Reminds mme very much of my friends at the time, the places we hung out, the vehicles we used to get there, and the things we did / and or ingested when we got there*s* Wow, that is 16years agao, and it seems just like yesterday............

Zombeels

Reaction score
Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever

Attachments

• #66 Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever.jpg
    #66 Tom Petty - Full Moon Fever.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 117

Martha Washington

eat it! it's GOOD for you
Reaction score
De La Soul - 3 Feet High and Rising

delasoul3feethighandrising.jpg
I think this is the album which is why 'sampling' started earning money for the sampled.
that's a good thing, right?
I know a LOT of people who just plain don't like Hip-Hop. Well, if you're one of those people, try this simple test. Listen to '3 feet high and rising'. now, even if you don't like it, can you honestly say you HATE it? I mean, what's to hate? it's so friendly and sugar coated and good natured.
If you HATE it, I think you just like hating things. I also think it's one of the most refreshing and enjoyable cd's of the decade.

India_Blue

Geronimo's Gal
Reaction score
I remember De La Soul. They had that 'funky' feel to them. They kind of reminded me of Love and Rockets

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Staff online