Bands that didn't make a "Live" album

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Calling Occupants of Interplanetary Craft
Anus of Uranus, loved their first album!!

Glad to know I'm not the only one who remembers Klaatu.:D

Here's another obscure band that I really liked a lot but never really had that breakthrough they deserved.

Charlie, they never released a live record that I know of, if any of you are curious about them I would recommend "Lines" and "Fight Dirty", two pearlers as Sox would say.

We'll see if CLASIKROKR knows this band as well.:grinthumb

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I remember Klaatu. There were a lot of stories in the music press, which may have been record company hype, about them being The Beatles. Such obvious nonsense didn't do the band any favours, although Karen Carpenter gave them mainstream credibility.

Bonham'ssqueakypedal

Reaction score
My first thought was Asia but they did make "live in Moscow" at one point. My official guess would be Van Halen. They don't have any live albums that I know of but I could very well be wrong.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

123.gif

Thought I had it

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
I remember Klaatu. There were a lot of stories in the music press, which may have been record company hype, about them being The Beatles. Such obvious nonsense didn't do the band any favours, although Karen Carpenter gave them mainstream credibility.

I remember that too Martin and it didn't do anything but hurt the band. I don't think the band members had anything to do with it, but their management circulated that rumour that spread like wildfire.

Good lord you listen to Klaatu and know right off they aren't the Beatles, sure they have nice harmonies, tight little songs but that's where it ends.

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
David Lee Roth has never released a live album, solo or in Van Halen.

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Looking back it's a shame Van Halen didn't record either of their two first concerts here, they were fabulous both the performance and the crowd.

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I was gonna say Van Halen but I didn't know if it would count being live albums were made with Sammy

Powerage

Let There Be Rock!
Reaction score
They did 2 videos and 1 live album with Hagar, but nothing with Roth. I was gonna say Van Halen but thought I'd upset some of the folk on here that like it red :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nowiknowitsJAG

Members online