Band equipment in the 60's

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^I agree with you completely about everything you said.

You are a new arrival so you haven't read my comments about i-tunes/lossy formats, most folks in here are probably tired of me complaining about the whole sordid business by now.:heheh:

We are losing part of our heritage, the best quality sound you can get other than being at a concert, and full length albums that don't depend on singles or hits for success. Brings tears to my eyes almost when I think about where we are heading.:(

Khor1255

Reaction score
well you are damn right, digital formats like mp3's killed the concept of an album....today people don't listen to albums, they just take the songs they like...but if you wanna know what is the bands philosophy, what are they trying to say, to represent, you gotta listen the whole album.......and i think that's the reason why today's music sucks....if you watch any music tv (like MTV) you are going to see bunch of meaningless crap! And another thing why i hate mp3's is the compression. God damn it, on 90% of mp3's you can't
decently hear the bass guitar or kick drum. I wish i had lived in 60's and 70's

peace, and sorry you had to hear about my frustrations towards modern music

Right on!

If enough people get frustrated enough, things might possibly change for the better. Might not happen anytime soon but good art always has a way of reoccouring.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrentonBeo

Members online