Avril Lavigne (Official Thread)

RobQuise

Reaction score
Re: "The Official" Avril Lavigne Thread

Where are the rest of her albums in this thread?

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Right here:

51g-O1dl7qL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

avril-lavigne-the-best-damn-thing-cover-46812.png

Just being helpful Sooty, hope you didn't mind me responding to him, considering it's your thread :grinthumb

Last edited:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Rob, I like to extend a threads shelf life by going through one album at a time! I only made a brief but unofficial mention of the new album because I was really into it and it inspired me to do the thread! Then I started from the beginning and was planning to cover the others! :grinthumb

TheSound

An Englishman in New York
Reaction score

I really like Avril's unpretentious 'rock-chick' sounds, always struck me as a lot of fun and great music for driving and parties, though she's a pretty serious musician and a good song-writer, could probably turn herself to other genres, she has a great voice, I'd love to hear her doing one of those Unplugged things on TV just strumming an acoustic, a few years ago I saw her at a mall in DC when she did a kind of a Mall Tour, just her and her guitarist strumming away for a few songs, they just announced the show on local radio the day before, and about 5,000 people turned up, she's a cool girl, probably get her new record.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I really like Avril's unpretentious 'rock-chick' sounds, always struck me as a lot of fun and great music for driving and parties, though she's a pretty serious musician and a good song-writer, could probably turn herself to other genres, she has a great voice, I'd love to hear her doing one of those Unplugged things on TV just strumming an acoustic, a few years ago I saw her at a mall in DC when she did a kind of a Mall Tour, just her and her guitarist strumming away for a few songs, they just announced the show on local radio the day before, and about 5,000 people turned up, she's a cool girl, probably get her new record.

Awesome TS! I love your opening line! It would've been a better thread opener than what I have! :grinthumb Glad you can rock out and still like pop flavored artist! Great trait in my book! :grinthumb

I HIGHLY recommend the new one! :cheers2

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

There has been and on and off again curiosity I've had with Avril...I can't really tell what she's all about. Alternative, Metal, Punk, Pop?? All of the above?

Cool thing for the thread as I can explore a bit what your'e posting Soot and I'll get abck with my favorites if I have any. :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

There has been and on and off again curiosity I've had with Avril...I can't really tell what she's all about. Alternative, Metal, Punk, Pop?? All of the above?

Cool thing for the thread as I can explore a bit what your'e posting Soot and I'll get abck with my favorites if I have any. :grinthumb

Cool, let me know! If you liked Kelly Clarksons "Because of You" you'd probably like the power ballads inthe intro! :grinthumb

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online