Members

Philip H. Anselmo - Guitar
Mike IX Williams - Vocals
Hank Williams III - Drums
Collin Yeo - Bass

Band Website
Arson Anthem on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Bio

Arson Anthem is hardcore punk band that formed in New Orleans in 2006.
After losing everything in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina Mike Williams moved into Anselmo's spare apartment. They spent countless hours listening to Phil’s collection of early hardcore bands. They began jamming with Hank III and Collin Yeo. The outcome of jamming together and their desire to have their own punk band was Arson Anthem.

Nice to see actual hardcore punk bands still coming out instead of "hardcore."

Anything IMO that Anselmo touches is gold.

If you like hardcore punk rock or any of the bands these guys were in check this out.

Discography

Extended plays

Arson Anthem

arson_anthem.jpg

Insecurity Notoriety (Not yet released)

Videos

Reaction score
Cool thread CN. I've known about this project of theirs for a while but I just recently discovered that they actually went through with it and recorded an album. And they've got another one coming out?! Awesome!

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I'm a huge fan of Phil. Easily my favorite member of Pantera. I'd rather hear him on vox though... I dig the music but the singer is not doing it for me.

Now, Viking Crown, there's some freakin' awesome stuff. I couldn't believe Phil made a band as kvlt as that! I also like Superjoint Ritual. Down I'm not as hot on... they're good but imo not great. Pantera would be my favorite but Viking Crown would be #2 out of Anselmo projects, for me.

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bringzip

Members online