Anthrax (Official Thread)

Malikarcanum

A Child in Time
Reaction score
I am annoyed that they hyave just released a tour addition of the latest album with an extra track and that has pi**ed me off. Why do they keep doing that....:mad

Welcome to the 21st century, when bands save tracks for release on a later edition in order to bolster album sales. :grinthumb

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I like the song Judas Priest it has some cool bass lines.

E-Z

Reaction score
At onetime probably my least favourite thrasher's out of the BIG 4 but having said that on reflection they weren't that bad after all and probably having a more interesting back catalogue then Metallica & Megadeth put together!!.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
At onetime probably my least favourite thrasher's out of the BIG 4 but having said that on reflection they weren't that bad after all and probably having a more interesting back catalogue then Metallica & Megadeth put together!!.

Dunno if I would say put together, Anthrax have done some pretty abysmal efforts themselves. :heheh:
Nah I respect what you're getting at, Anthrax to me are the under rated lot of the Big Four. Put out amazing albums in the 80s, I liked Stomp 442 and Persistence of Time but nothing else in the 90s and Worship Music was a grower but good return for them.

E-Z

Reaction score
I heard the first few albums of there's from the mid-80s but then got into Danny Liker's-Nuclear Assault and Megadeth and Slayer and dropped Anthrax altogether although i mite go back and have another listen to them again soon?.

Phantasmagoria

Reaction score
They were amazing right upto Persistence Of Time (my favourite). But I did'nt really care for the John Bush era albums (or the rap/hip-hop stuff..)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ordered Fistful of Metal and Stomp 442. I think the latter is extremely underrated and was better than Sound of White Noise. Of the whole Big Four I think Anthrax still didn't get enough credit where it was due. They put out some classic albums like Among The Living, for me Spreading the Disease and also State of Euphoria.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Members online