Anberlin (Official Thread)

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Re: Anberlin (A Band Spawned From The Movement Towards Spiritual Intellect and Artist

I've currently got this on my list of albums that I need to get. I'm hoping to get around to getting it soon.

anberlin.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: Anberlin (A Band Spawned From The Movement Towards Spiritual Intellect and Artist

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do it! I LOVE that album! Best of it's year IMO! :grinthumb

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

That is good to hear, I have a feeling I will come to love it as well. May have to push it up to the list so I get it sooner rather than later. I'm very interested to see how it sounds.

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score

Anberlin is l33t! This is probably my favorite youtube video of all-time and it uses one of their songs. :p

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

I have finally gotten around to listening to Dark Is The Way, Light Is A Place. Been very busy with listening to other albums, but holy shit, this album is incredible. So far, my favorite track has to be Take Me (As You Found Me). Will definitely be a regular listen for me album wise. I love it.

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

It's a GREAT album! Favorite of the year! Take you As You Found Me is close to my favorite track on there as well! :grinthumb

Mr. T

Reaction score

Great band and a great thread Soot! I have Cities and New Surrender but after rummaging around in this thread for the last hour I'm definitely gonna have to get Never Take Friendship Personal and Dark Is the Way Light Is a Place. Loved Paperthin Hymn and The Feel Good Drag in particular. Great work on this thread man! :cheers2

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Great band and a great thread Soot! I have Cities and New Surrender but after rummaging around in this thread for the last hour I'm definitely gonna have to get Never Take Friendship Personal and Dark Is the Way Light Is a Place. Loved Paperthin Hymn and The Feel Good Drag in particular. Great work on this thread man! :cheers2

Thank you Tunez! :) Anberlin is one of those groups that I had a very slow start in gathering interest in but slowly and surely it's developed a decent following in here! On a side note I just voted for Stephen Christian in Cosmics vocalist thread as he's one of the purest voices (who can also let out a great scream as well) in modern rock! I really think you'll find those albums to be well worth your while but hey, you know quality already since you liked Cities! :grinthumb

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score

Anberlin are in concert at the Enmore Theatre here in Sydney on 1 September. This will be a great venue for them as it is one of the smaller theatres and one of my favourites for sure. It will be my luck to be working on that night but I'm buying a ticket anyway just in case :)

http://www.enmoretheatre.com.au/

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

You are so lucky! You guys get all the good bands! :tongue: Can I come? :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlineclass

Staff online