Anberlin (Official Thread)

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Re: Anberlin (A Band Spawned From The Movement Towards Spiritual Intellect and Artist

^^^^ Come on over Soots. Don't you get any good bands playing near you?

Sunny

Reaction score
Re: Anberlin (A Band Spawned From The Movement Towards Spiritual Intellect and Artist

I think you would find it a case of "the grass is always greener". Things are expensive here compared to what you pay for many things

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

I think you would find it a case of "the grass is always greener". Things are expensive here compared to what you pay for many things

True, but a friend of mine showed me how hot the woman down there are and "Damn!" it may be worth the money! :heheh: Plus, all the Aussies on hear are cool as Hell without exception. :D That with all the cool concerts and beauty of the area has me sold! :grinthumb

Sunny

Reaction score

I missed the Anberlin concert last night Sooty :uh: I gave my ticket to my cousin :peek I stayed in and watched the football with Jimmy. I've just been listening to her raving (she is one of my housemates). They did over 20 songs :omg: including:

Dismantle Repair
The Resistance
The Haunting
A Crowded House cover Don't Dream It's Over
Down
Reclusion

limpy

Penguin Power
Reaction score

I missed the Anberlin concert last night Sooty :uh: I gave my ticket to my cousin :peek I stayed in and watched the football with Jimmy. I've just been listening to her raving (she is one of my housemates). They did over 20 songs :omg: including:

Dismantle Repair
The Resistance
The Haunting
A Crowded House cover Don't Dream It's Over
Down
Reclusion

:pullhair: Sunny!!! I missed them too!! They were here last weekend and I still spewing over that I missed it!

Sunny

Reaction score

Never mind Limpy, they seem to tour here quite a bit ............... hopefully next time eh? :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Holy Shit, a new Anberlin track and upcoming album in 2012! This year is turning out to be one of the best years in music ever for me! :omg: Anberlins 2010 release "Dark Is the Way, Light Is a Place" was my number one of 2010 so I have high expectations for it! The first single is definitely Anberlin and is a heavily charged moody melodic rocker! A great start! :cheers2

Vital (Upcoming Release)
Anberlin.gif

Self Starter

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online