Alice Cooper "Old School" boxset coming in June

rtbuck

Reaction score
Man, if this was available today I think I would have broke down & bought it!! I watched the Hall of Fame Induction & they had advertisements for this box set on the Fuse channel. Seeing the original band play School's Out & I'm 18 on the show last night would have pushed me over the edge to buy it right now. The performance was great & the band looked really happy up there. Steve Hunter did a phenomenal job filling in for the deceased Glen Buxton on guitar especially on School's Out. I'll probably spend the rest of today watching all of my Cooper DVD's!!!!

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
What's with the price??? GAHHHHH!! Ready to take him off the nice guy list...

:oyea:

Kidding...wait awhile it will come down in price and I'm sure we can find good deals online if we can hold out a year. :grinthumb

I doubt it dude! Prices usually go up on rarities like this. I didn't buy the Tori Amos Bootleg Set that she released and now it's like three times the original price just used. Seen many other cases just like that. The lesson is if you want it at all buy it when it first comes out or you may never get it! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online