Aging Rock Stars, Then and Now

ANTHEM

Reaction score
Some I admit have held up pretty good for 60-70 years old along with considering their life style but again some also look like shit imo and to boot they are still up there strutting like 20-30 year old cock rockers singing about girls and partying which is just embarrassing imo. If a musician or bands music matures with their age and becomes more serious along with the musician or band maturing in their attitude and performance then it works but when it comes to the aforementioned it doesn't and retirement is long over due. Even Grace Slick brought up such a point about performers.

Nololob

Long Live Wock 'n' Woll
Reaction score
Biff Byford

saxonbiff2ww.jpg

Biff-Byford-of-Saxon.jpg

Fever

Reaction score
You aren't being forced to listen or see these guys that you think are embarrassments

ANTHEM

Reaction score
^^ I'm obviously not talking about every musician or band but the cock rocker types who's time has passed them by and even grace slick as I've pointed out before has addressed this and I agree with her.

And magic, I wasn't making fun of dee but christina aguilera :) and really meant nothing by it except to inject a bit of humor in the thread.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I giggled......

but I still want to keep the images on topic :tup:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members