Aerosmith (Official Thread)

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
ok an one else gotten Steven`s solo album yet. if so what do you think about it. reviewers aren't digging it at all!

Can you believe it.....I haven't heard it yet. I'm hesitant because it's hard for me to see Tyler as anything else but Aerosmith. I have steered clear of any reviews so that when I do get around to listening to the album, I will be totally open minded.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
Can you believe it.....I haven't heard it yet. I'm hesitant because it's hard for me to see Tyler as anything else but Aerosmith. I have steered clear of any reviews so that when I do get around to listening to the album, I will be totally open minded.

Magic that`s all you could do....when you do let me now what you think...

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score

I'm fairly sure that you'll enjoy it!

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
If it isn't the typical Country sound and has more of a Country/Rock vibe to it I'll give a chance.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
If it isn't the typical Country sound and has more of a Country/Rock vibe to it I'll give a chance.

Riffy.....you've been showing up lately on my YT "recommended" page. Just thought I'd let you know:)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Riffy.....you've been showing up lately on my YT "recommended" page. Just thought I'd let you know:)

:heheh: Which is ironic since I haven't even done anything new for months. lol

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
:heheh:

Yeah, I know.........maybe it's time you put that baritone voice to use and make a video.

joker1961

Skaven Swear Runner
Reaction score
hopefully you`ll all like what I`m about to post about Steven Tyler`s solo album so imho apart from one track which isn't bad its just hmmm but the rest of the album is top rate yes its a little bit country but its seem to work for ST, so on one spin I`m hooked. even with the "Aerosmith Song" gone country fiddle on "Jane`s Got A Gun" but its awesome....

Attachments

• 813BmEYcwnL._SX425_.jpg
    813BmEYcwnL._SX425_.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 6

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score
^^ Glad to see I'm not the only one enjoying it! For me it is one of the positive surprises of the year, since all the press talk had lowered my expectations.

Leave your presumptions at the door and enjoy it for what it is. :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online