Adele's 'Rolling In The Deep' Target Ad

Groovy Man

I'm Not Like Everybody Else
Reaction score
TV clicker in hand...

this is why, I switch channels during commericals all the time...

bye bye Adele...thanks for taking a five year break from making music...

please make it ten....

and please, please, please, take Katy Perry and Lady Gaga with you! :heheh:

AboutAGirl

oh, be nice
Reaction score
I absolutely loved that ad.

I was kinda disappointed when it turned out to be for Target. An ad that cool, I thought it'd be non-profit. Support music in schools or something.

Khor1255

Reaction score
TV clicker in hand...

this is why, I switch channels during commericals all the time...

bye bye Adele...thanks for taking a five year break from making music...

please make it ten....

and please, please, please, take Katy Perry and Lady Gaga with you! :heheh:
Ha ha! I almost fully concur however I must say that really famous song by Adele (not the one in the ad) ain't that bad. No better than a filler song but I can't say I hate it. I didn't even know who it was until yesterday when npr did a piece on how some of the tone shifts in songs like that illicit emotions. It was interesting and reminded me that I didn't hate that song at all.
Luckily I can count on one hand the number of times I have to sit through that kind of radio station but once in a while something comes through that doesn't make you want to smash the radio with a hammer.

Man, I am becomming a grumpy old man. Sort of reminds me of when my father (who had great taste in music) sat me down and tried to figure out what it was about Sabbath that I liked so much. He left the conversation as dumbfounded as when he started and this reminds me exactly of the reaction I have when people try to talk about the merits of today's music. Circle of life I suppose.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
It's an alright commercial. I'm more shocked than anything that they'll putting out ads for CDs, much less for a specific CD that have been out for a year already.

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I absolutely loved that ad.

I was kinda disappointed when it turned out to be for Target. An ad that cool, I thought it'd be non-profit. Support music in schools or something.

That's exactly what I thought when I first saw it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rascal_212

Members online