• Ace Frehley

Votes: 14 34.1%
  • Angus Young

Votes: 27 65.9%

• Total voters

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
What he said is true though lol its obvious Angus was inspired by blues with some of the riffs he plays :tongue:

Let me clarify that smilie face response.. It wasn't intended to scoff at Tom Cats post.. If you have ever tried to delete a post on here.. your going to get the message .. Your post is too short .. I had typed a silly response and then just tried to say F..ck it, but I couldn't delete my entire post so I just left a smilie there because of me razzing those picking Angus over Ace..

But OK.. that's that.. I take into account that the people who voted for Angus probably did that because they never really have listen to what Ace has done over the years because... A dislike for KISS..
A quick judgement call on their part.. Nothing wrong with that.. Maybe a bit of a blind decision.. But that's the way it goes..:D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Let me clarify that smilie face response.. It wasn't intended to scoff at Tom Cats post.. If you have ever tried to delete a post on here.. your going to get the message .. Your post is too short .. I had typed a silly response and then just tried to say F..ck it, but I couldn't delete my entire post so I just left a smilie there because of me razzing those picking Angus over Ace..

But OK.. that's that.. I take into account that the people who voted for Angus probably did that because they never really have listen to what Ace has done over the years because... A dislike for KISS..
A quick judgement call on their part.. Nothing wrong with that.. Maybe a bit of a blind decision.. But that's the way it goes..:D

That or maybe they actually prefer Angus perhaps? lol
I am not a big fan of Kiss and I know Ace is a great guitarist. I prefer Angus though, and would do even if I did like Kiss.
My opinion though :)

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
That or maybe they actually prefer Angus perhaps? lol
I am not a big fan of Kiss and I know Ace is a great guitarist. I prefer Angus though, and would do even if I did like Kiss.
My opinion though :)

Of course that's what I was trying to point out.. But you answered both my points Riff..:D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
To be fair I would be a fan of Kiss if I could tolerate Gene Simmons, I actually like the guitar work of them, I just ain't a big fan of Gene Simmons.
Someone light me on fire for such a remark I don't care lol

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dustybroom

Staff online

Members online