Accept (Official Thread)

Vehicle

Aging Metalhead
Reaction score
it's funny, I don't care much for Accept, yet I've seen them twice. Both times were in Colorado, sometime between Dec. 84 and March 86, while stationed there.

Once in a club called The Bastille. They were the headliners, and I think the openers were called Cutting Edge. It was a typical rock club. Big room, sticky floors. I don't know if the place is still there.

I also saw them at Red Rocks Amphitheater (what a great venue!!), where they opened for Iron Maiden on their Powerslave tour.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I really love the Metal Heart album. Accept have always made great albums. But my favourites have to be this, Russian Roulette and now Stalingrad.

Ar-Pharazon

Reaction score
I've been listening to Blood Of The Nations a few times this week.

Such a monster album, every track is great. Mark Tornillo is so much better a vocalist than Udo is now.

So, after some time, is Stalingrad as good as Blood Of The Nations?

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Such a monster album, every track is great. Mark Tornillo is so much better a vocalist than Udo is now.

My current favorite

That is a good question actually. I will listen to them back to back and give my personal opinion on that. :grinthumb

Sharp Dressed Man

Down South Jukin'
Reaction score

I think they are pretty equal. There are some songs on "Blood Of The Nations" I like more than some songs on "Stalingrad" and vice versa.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Tough choice really because I love the ballads also on both albums. Leaning towards Stalingrad in a split decision. :p

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
I removed a couple dead videos sooo if your'e missing something don't freak out it was me :D

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HildredLad

Staff online

Members online