AC/DC (Official Thread)

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
I like Brian's vocals but love Bon's, such a powerful voice for somebody so tiny.

Pretty much my thoughts exactly. Brian was fine back in his prime (nowadays his voice needs to be dragged out behind the barn and put out of it's tortured misery) but Bon is just better. He had a swagger and character to his voice that was all his own.

Johnny-Too-Good

Reaction score
Just a thought for AC/DC fans - Brian Johnson will be on a TV programme showing tonight, and I think every Thursday for a while. It's on the Quest channel at 9pm in the UK and is called 'Cars That Rock' (cars being the other great passion in his life!).

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I still disagree about Bon being better necessarily. Think both have differences enough in their styles to say I find comparing them to be a bit pointless.

Hurdy Gurdy Man

Reaction score
A couple of months ago,I scooped up "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap".I love the end to end lack of inhibition.This energy and spirit is largely why they are true rock and roll hall of famers.Usually not a huge hard rock/heavy metal guy,but AC/DC has always been quite a stirring exception,along with Black Sabbath...........

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online