A Wop-Boppa Loo-Bop a Wop-Bam Boom

rtbuck

Reaction score
Welcome Mezzareth!!

You really won't be disappointed here as I feel this is the greatest forum I've ever been with. I love a wide variety of music so it's perfect. You can name almost any band & you're almost always going to have someone here that is familiar with them. My heart will always be with the hard rock/ metal stuff but I also love Blues, oldies, & 70's Punk. This site covers all of that. Most other sites seem to stick with one genre where this one has everything & a lot of very knowledgeable members. I may know a bit about a lot of bands but I'm always finding out more things here everyday. Someday I will be a complete walking encyclopedia of music thanks to this forum!!

Mazzereth

Reaction score
Welcome Mezzareth!!

You really won't be disappointed here as I feel this is the greatest forum I've ever been with. I love a wide variety of music so it's perfect. You can name almost any band & you're almost always going to have someone here that is familiar with them. My heart will always be with the hard rock/ metal stuff but I also love Blues, oldies, & 70's Punk. This site covers all of that. Most other sites seem to stick with one genre where this one has everything & a lot of very knowledgeable members. I may know a bit about a lot of bands but I'm always finding out more things here everyday. Someday I will be a complete walking encyclopedia of music thanks to this forum!!

I lean towards Rock/Metal/Stoner/Doom/Psychedelic/Punk/Ultra Blues/Prog….errrrr all of it really :)

Reaction score
:heheh:
Welcome to CRF, I think you've made my favorite intro thread title.. We've had some creative ones in the past, but this tops them all:grinthumb

anyways, welcome to CRF, we have it all, but could always use more:)

METALPRIEST

Reaction score
Welcome Mazzereth! I must say that is one cool user name!! Hope you have a great time. We're a fun bunch! Rock On and see ya round the forums.

:cheers2 :pirate: :cc:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shandi

Members online