A Farewell To Kings vs. Rumours

A Farewell To Kings vs. Rumours

• Total voters

Hardnecker

Reaction score
Strange comparison. A prog rock epic and a pop rock monster. Even though my appreciation for Fleetwood Mac has grown I still have to vote Rush. Someone gave me A Farewell To Kings and I was blown away with the first side. Xanadu would really sound great in a 5.1 mix.

Tommy Walker

Reaction score
Odd matchup. What I'm presuming is the third best Rush album vs. the best Fleetwood Mac album by light years? Gotta go with Rumours. All the metal and prog fans here should make it interesting though.

Mr. T

Reaction score
Strange comparison. A prog rock epic and a pop rock monster. Even though my appreciation for Fleetwood Mac has grown I still have to vote Rush. Someone gave me A Farewell To Kings and I was blown away with the first side. Xanadu would really sound great in a 5.1 mix.

Odd matchup. What I'm presuming is the third best Rush album vs. the best Fleetwood Mac album by light years? Gotta go with Rumours. All the metal and prog fans here should make it interesting though.

gimmie a break.pop stuff vs one of the best progressive albums of all time.no brainer dudes.

Yeh this poll is too off balance to even vote on. It's like comparing The Monkees to Metallica...

Rocker440

Reaction score
Too off balance to vote, eh? :nw: The votes are almost even for both terrific albums. Imo, both of these albums are classics, exceptional within their own merits and also were originally released within a few years of one another. I greatly like both of these terrific albums, FWTW. :grinthumb

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Murphy_orrest

Staff online

Members online