40's Favorites

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
I think given the age of most of us here, we all have heard our parent's favorites and just the era's favorite's in general. Here are some of my Dad's favorites and therefore mine. For you Daddy:

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
This is for my guy (he knows who he is). Hope you listen to the words.t4858.gif

Mr. T

Reaction score
Very cool thread JG! I love a lot of the old stuff that played in my mom's house as a kid. Her house was always full of music and Darin, Sinatra, Martin, Bennett, The Dorsey Brothers and many others were staples growing up. Because of my mom I have my deep rooted love of music in all forms and genres. :grinthumb

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Very cool thread JG! I love a lot of the old stuff that played in my mom's house as a kid. Her house was always full of music and Darin, Sinatra, Martin, Bennett, The Dorsey Brothers and many others were staples growing up. Because of my mom I have my deep rooted love of music in all forms and genres. :grinthumb

Yup, same thing with my parents, And don't forget Glen Miller.:)

JerseyGirl

Reaction score
Not being nitpicky and certainly not trying to crap in the thread, but I thought I'd point out that this tune was recoreded/released in like '58 or '59 (can't remember which off of the top of my head). Just letting ya know. :)

You are completely right. I guess I was just looking at it as my Mom and Dad's era of music. Not necessarily 40's for sure. Mod's feel free to change it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online