4 70's Alice Cooper albums poll

4 70's Alice Cooper albums

• Total voters

Big Ears

Music Lover
Reaction score
I like them all, but I voted for School's Out. Billion Dollar Babies is better than all of them, especially the version with the live album. I wish the original band had taken a break after Muscle of Love, got the other stuff out of the way, and regrouped (preferably with Ezrin).

E-Z

Reaction score
I mite have another listen to Love It To Death cos I haven't heard it for around 15 years and from a vague memory it didn't do nothing for me back then but as previously posted a number of people seem to rate the album so maybe I didn't give it a proper listen first time around??.

E-Z

Porch Monkey

Reaction score
I mite have another listen to Love It To Death cos I haven't heard it for around 15 years and from a vague memory it didn't do nothing for me back then but as previously posted a number of people seem to rate the album so maybe I didn't give it a proper listen first time around??.

E-Z

It's a definite "right mood" album for me, but when the mood's there, I love it to...I like it a lot!

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
A bit of a mish-mash on the albums since the first three "Alice Cooper" albums were when Alice Cooper was a band. Welcome To My Nightmare was the first "solo" album for him if I am not mistaken. So, there is a completely different band and sound on the first 3 than the last 1.

That being said, I'm not sure which one I would vote for. They are all fairly equal in my book.

E-Z

Reaction score
About the only decent album from the earlier 1970s was BILLION DOLLAR BABES from 1973 although the last tack on that album I Love The Dead was boring. With regards to the other earlier 1970s albums, a few individual tracks were ok such as UNDER MY WHEELS and SCHOOLS OUT but overall nothing to write home about.

Last edited:

SanguineRemedy

Speed Demon
Reaction score
Killer, for sure, but I love all of these albums. One of my favorite tracks from Alice Cooper's career is Halo of Flies.

Probably BDB after Killer but it's not on the list.

Last edited:
Reactions: E-Z

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online