365 To Feel Alive

Mr. T

Reaction score
Was just wondering... Are there others that NEED to hear at least one song a day of their fave artist without jonesin' or is it just me? If I don't listen to at least one Queensryche tune a day then i might as well have stayed in bed lol. Who is YOUR passion?

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score
Let's see, there are a few songs that I generally like to hear when I am listening to music throughout the day:

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My passion is Aerosmith. Sad, but true, I usually do hear atleast one song of theirs a day.

after all, no one has ever told me they are the "lord of my thighs" except steven tyler

:heheh:

TheFeldster

Mr Kite
Reaction score
Yeah, I generally like to hear either John, Paul, George or Ringo blast out a tune once a day.

Like, I can survive if I don't, but hearing them just brightens my day.

Lynch

Here for the cookies and the tunes
Reaction score
I love listening to music, but I can't say that not a day goes by that I HAVE to listen to a certain song, or a certain artist.

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Ohh come on, I know you jam to George Lynch in one form or another each day.

You're his biggest fan boi! :heheh:

:peek

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
The world of music is much to vast and varying for me to say I have to listen to any band in a day.

I go in spurts, and will play a bunch of albums by a couple of bands in a week, and mix in some new music along the way if I have time.

The only thing I do have as a pattern is playing a piece of laid back classical first thing in the morning when I log in here and read the overnight posts.:mn:

:D

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
^^^Gamma Ray possibly, LG :D You have always said Gamma Ray and a Beer make life grande :flirt

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Gamma Ray is a special band for me Magic, it's because of them I discovered a host of great bands from Europe. But I could only claim playing them once a week or so, not everyday.:hb:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.