Hey Babyboomers.. How About Some Pop!!

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
OK.. Way Back when I seen Prince on Soul Train and he had hot pants on and ***** hose.. I was just too young to grasp this concept..

He went on to be ... Princeolution..
So as artist come and go.. There are those who have the ability to play every instrument in the band..

It's kinda hard to understand if your not a musicologist..

Soooo.. this guy has spiked my interest.. He is dealing with a whole world of sexual identity .. He's a solo artist.. like Prince and Kravitz.. and quite a few others..

His vocals are straight up falcon soprano.. No auto tune needed.. He plays all the instruments..

JMSN....

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I'm gonna throw some cheap ass opinion out there. It is my image of the new pop culture of IMCAO some really strange video's that seem to have nothing to do with the lyrics of the song.

This day and age makes me wonder what or how much more things will change with the youth of this world in 10 more years.

I get the producers of video's grab the weirdness handle to get the attention without taking in consideration others that are NOT 20 years or younger.

Songs tell stories of individual's expressions of experiences lived and felt.

Have you ever heard a song and totally loved it and then watched the video and thought otherwise???

Lola Young~ Conceited.. I've read that green eyed individuals are rare as far as eye color goes.. Lola is rare and I can't help but think.. Oh crap.. good song strange video.

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I've thrown a few JMSN video's out on the forum and have spent some time listening to this guy and actually prefer to listen rather than watch his video's.

A one man band that to me is like a Justin Timberlake clone and reaching for a cliff on the other side of a gap to obtain a message in his songs..

JMSN~ Feel Like A Woman

His voice goes from low to extremely high falsetto in some of his songs.. I like his style of pop but his video's are a bit strange..

Slipn

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
Kim Petras.. A pop singer who pushes the boundries of your comfort zone covering explicit lyrics like you would not expect a pop star to reach out to her audience

and grab them by their dark side inner pervert.

Rim Job

Then she will go all sweet angel on you and lay you out with a love song.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online