Young The Giant

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Young the Giant is an American rock band that formed in Irvine, California, in 2004. The band's line-up is Sameer Gadhia (lead vocals), Jacob Tilley (guitar), Eric Cannata (guitar), Payam Doostzadeh (bass guitar), and François Comtois (drums). Formerly known as The Jakes, Young the Giant was signed by Roadrunner Records in 2009 and released its eponymous debut album in 2010.

My Body :grinthumb

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
^^^^ Glad somone else likes the band :grinthumb

Sunny, I saw this c.d. for really cheap on an awesome Best Buy sale for $4! I tried out some of the tracks and put in an order as soon as I heard "My Body". Such ****ing energy! I'm hooked! I'll listen to the rest once I have the album but I have a feeling I'll really like it! :grinthumb

I do like this single as well and it's a completely different feel! They seem pretty versatile! :)

Apartment

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Kinda thought you would like them too Sooty :grinthumb and Wow, you got your cd for $4 :omg: I paid full price - never mind, I really like it :)

Julie

Reaction score
I like. I like muchos. Especially the song Soots posted, the first one was a bit 'jumpy' .. :)

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shannan518

Staff online

Members online