Worst songs ever made

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I don't see it as disrepect myself. If I heard my music still being used I would find it as a show of respect and an indiucation of how timeless my music is but that's just me! Besides it's only one element of the song! :)
I kinda have issues with it. It only shows that they lack the ability to create their own music. To me it's a cheap shot and only proves that the band dosn't take time to make up their own music..

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I kinda have issues with it. It only shows that they lack the ability to create their own music. To me it's a cheap shot and only proves that the band dosn't take time to make up their own music..

I see your point Thumper! Personally once I like a song though. it's there, ingrained. I will like it for the rest of my life. Actually, that Blackstreet song helped influence me to by that Bill Wither c.d. I knew two songs off of it and then after sampling some of the others I was like "Wait! I recognize that tune! Blackstreet used this! Wait! I've heard Will Smith use this and also this one with the Fresh Prince!" All that familiarity had me buy thje c.d. and I truly enjoy it. I believe that these artist grew up with this music and it made them grow up to do this for a living. While they do come up with their own sounds I do believe that they incorporate certain music into their music to get the youth to go back and explore the roots of some of their music. Maybe I'm thinking in an ideal way though!

Slip'nn2Darkness

Sub Sonic Soul Shaker
Reaction score
I see your point Thumper! Personally once I like a song though. it's there, ingrained. I will like it for the rest of my life. Actually, that Blackstreet song helped influence me to by that Bill Wither c.d. I knew two songs off of it and then after sampling some of the others I was like "Wait! I recognize that tune! Blackstreet used this! Wait! I've heard Will Smith use this and also this one with the Fresh Prince!" All that familiarity had me buy thje c.d. and I truly enjoy it. I believe that these artist grew up with this music and it made them grow up to do this for a living. While they do come up with their own sounds I do believe that they incorporate certain music into their music to get the youth to go back and explore the roots of some of their music. Maybe I'm thinking in an ideal way though!

No.. that makes good sense to me.. I'm talking about the very talented less rappers who have no money to invest in instruments and get buy making songs that are equivalent to a garage band.. Or worse yet a bathroom studio.
That's what I'm saying soot.. Blackstreet sang with their music which I like. the combo of R&B with rap is a good thing in my book.. Some rap has me feeling like I'm being yelled at..:heheh:

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
To me, it's not the yelled at part I dislike about rap, it's the "Look at me I've got a Ferrarri and a house full of sexy women for doing next to nothing" part that I see in 90% of rap film clips!

Although I don't like listening to any of it, I do have respect for the rappers who do put effort and emotion into their music, not just bragging to everyone about how many bitches they get :tongue:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
Out of deference to the overly sensitive fans of the genre Sal is talkin' about I will remain silent...for now anyway.:grinthumb

T_Dude

Reaction score
^^Lol, Sarah that is actually pretty funny! :heheh:

This, however, makes me want to rip my ears off:

snakes&ladders

Reaction score
Radio GaGa.....I would have never expected such a silly song to come off the pen of such a HUGE band as Queen:)

Mr. Shadow

"Classic" Member
Reaction score
^^Lol, Sarah that is actually pretty funny! :heheh:

This, however, makes me want to rip my ears off:

I made it a third of the way through. It would, however, make a great intro for another Hostel killer thriller. :rolleyes:

Find member

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edmerka

Members online