Worst songs ever made

Sarah.

Reaction score
looking for that moment in time where she will bec
And I just realised I only posted 4...how did that happen O_O

I only know of Soulja's Boy's Crank That, and I'm extremely thankful about that! D:

Consider yourself LUCKY! I live in Los Angeles near Compton. I have to hear this FU**ING SH** ALL MOTHERFU**ING DAY!!! D :

I warn everyone in advance....this truly is the WORST song ever.

You've been warn, but I'm sure saying that sparks curiosity. Kinda like if someone comes up to you and says "Smell this. It's awful.". You know full well that it's going to stink, but you're curious. :heheh:

...I not sure what makes me want to vomit more. The shit** a** lyrics, the obvious use of auto toner, or the fact that she MENTIONS Mick Jagger[my secret lover] in this "song." :banghead:
Mick.jpg

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
...I not sure what makes me want to vomit more. The shit** a** lyrics, the obvious use of auto toner, or the fact that she MENTIONS Mick Jagger[my secret lover] in this "song." :banghead:

Yeah...I know....especially when one of my friends listens to it and sings it is obsessive. Had it not been for her then I'd never have ever found out about this awful piece of awful. She didn't even know who Mick Jagger was so I told her and she answer back with "Isn't Rolling Stone a magazine?".....

and with that I died a little inside....:wa:

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^Sorry Cosmic but that is funny...:lmao:

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
I'm with Flower. "Alice's Restaurant" just annoys me. I think you have to be an unrepentant hippie to be into it.

:bricks:

You do not have to be a hippie to appreciate the anti-Vietnam war sentiment of the song. Actually it is not a song, just a bluesy monologue. The song, a true story, is a brilliant satire indicting the American police, who were made to look like fools, and the judicial system with its blind judge who could not see the photographs presented as "evidence". Alice's Restaurant pointed out a way to avoid the American draft...get arrested for a crime. He was rejected for littering and sent to sit on the Group W bench where those draftees wait who cannot be inducted except under a "moral waiver".

The ironic punchline is that, in the words of Guthrie, "I'm sittin' here on the Group W bench 'cause you want to know if I'm moral enough to join the army, burn women, kids, houses and villages after bein' a litterbug."

And that pretty much sums up the anti-Vietnam war sentiment at the time. I think it is hilarious but maybe I have a strange sense of humor.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
^^Sorry Cosmic but that is funny...:lmao:

I thought it was funnier than in the song they talk about how they will "kick guys to the curb unless they look like Mick Jagger" when in reality if someone as old as Mick Jagger start to flirt with a 20 something year old then they'd be super creepy. :rolleyes:

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
snakes&ladders wrote:

How dare you knock 'ol Roky......only joking of course :):)....LONG LIVE ROKY ERICKSON :)

Sounds like a groovy tune! :D

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
I warn everyone in advance....this truly is the WORST song ever.

You've been warn, but I'm sure saying that sparks curiosity. Kinda like if someone comes up to you and says "Smell this. It's awful.". You know full well that it's going to stink, but you're curious. :heheh:

Not gonna lie! I don't love it or hate it! Honestly there is plenty of music that I don't have a deep connection to that I can appreciate just for a good beat and shut my mind off for! Two different types of escapism IMO! If this came on in the club I'd dance to it but I've got to agree with LG that your commentary on it is hilarious! :lmao:

Flower

retired
Reaction score
I love Genesis but can't stand the song "Mama"

I also think that Eric Carmen's "Can't Live if Living is Without You" sucks.

I also hate "Go for a Soda" by Kim Mitchell **

***Sees Bucky coming and leaves the thread ....

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score
Not gonna lie! I don't love it or hate it! Honestly there is plenty of music that I don't have a deep connection to that I can appreciate just for a good beat and shut my mind off for! Two different types of escapism IMO! If this came on in the club I'd dance to it but I've got to agree with LG that your commentary on it is hilarious! :lmao:

Well I try. :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Craqdi

Members online

No members online now.