Worst Metal Albums?

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The only thing that makes this band 'slightly interesting' was that Rudy Sarzo future bass player in the re-vampted Whitesnake and Randy Rhoads guitar hero & Ozzy's main man till that plane crash were once in the band.

One or two headbanger's rate 'em but that cover of CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE always put me off them.

Fair enough. :grinthumb

E-Z

Reaction score
I think you've disagreed with everything i've ever posted on metal but thats cool it would be boring if everyone thought the same!!. :D

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think you've disagreed with everything i've ever posted on metal but thats cool it would be boring if everyone thought the same!!. :D

lol I disagree with quite a lot of people as it seems. I respect your opinion though, I am sure you like several things I might dislike. lol

Sir Kazual

Call Me The Superstar!
Reaction score
For me Motley Crue's Girls, Girls, Girls is at the top of the list. I hated that record so much that after listening to it twice, I broke the vinyl in half. I didn't trade it in at the used record store I used to go to because I didn't want anyone else to waste their money on that atrocity.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My mates dog apparently didn't like new Morbid Angel either. I played Radikult and she hid under a pillow getting angry and growling. :heheh:
Smart dog with good taste in what she hates.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Staff online

Members online