Wolfmother (Official Thread)

LG

Fade To Black
Reaction score
^^There's something about musicians Sweaty...it seems in groups larger than One, they are always having problems getting along.

(MP being one of the exceptions of course.:))

Gabble Ratchet

Reaction score
the other day I gave thier debut another listen, the song that really grabbed me the most was Mind's Eye, the song that got me onto them in the first place! Such a face melter :grinthumb

Khor1255

Reaction score
I haven't heard a whole lot by them but I like them as well. I first saw them on Conan Obrien. They have an authentic sound and really rock.

EJP715

Reaction score
LOLOL Good! So I'm not the only 1 LOLOL.
The reason I asked is because I see their videos, shows, etc on You Tube & it seems like they catch alotta smack for sounding like Sabbath & some other classic sounds. I don't really see the connection too much but then again, now a days, it's very hard for a band not to sound like a band from the past when the bands from the past are the influences for alotta these new bands.

Sunny

Settled down at last and very happy.
Reaction score
Wolfmother supported the Smashing Pumpkins the other night at The Sydney Entertainment Centre. According to my sister who went, it was the best concert she had ever been to. Both bands especially the SPs were brilliant!

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
allmylife11

Members online