Within Temptation (Official Thread)

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Re: Within Temptation

Love The Unforgiving, its my second favourite album behind Enter.

Cosmic Harmony

Reaction score

Today I was talking to a girl who is visiting the United States from Mexico and we got to talking about music. She mentioned how she loved symphonic, gothic sort of metal and I casually asked "Oh you mean like Within Temptation and Nightwish and everything?" and she started to cry because apparently she's never met anyone who actually likes the same music as her. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. :flirt:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Today I was talking to a girl who is visiting the United States from Mexico and we got to talking about music. She mentioned how she loved symphonic, gothic sort of metal and I casually asked "Oh you mean like Within Temptation and Nightwish and everything?" and she started to cry because apparently she's never met anyone who actually likes the same music as her. It made me feel all warm and fuzzy. :flirt:
Thats awesome ^_^

Magic

Woman of the World
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score

That's so sweet!

I hope you gave her an invitation to CRF :D

Tray73

இڿڰۣ-ڰۣ—
Reaction score

Aww, sounds like you made that girl's week :grinthumb

METALPRIEST

Reaction score

I'm surprised I never posted this song but this one is just beautiful, from the Mother earth disc

In Perfect Harmony

51florfb7IL.jpg

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jik32

Members online

No members online now.