Within Temptation (Official Thread)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: Within Temptation

You're probably the first person Ive seen say anything good about Heart of Everything besides me, everyone else I know hates it lol.

It's honestly the only album I've owned and heard prior but the critiscism like came from those who believe great songs and melodies are too commercial to be great and I do this to them :rolleyes:

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Listened to the Unforgiving album again today. The whole album is great, and the final track is great as well, but I am still mad in love with this song:

Which also reminds me, I was listening to this song on youtube, and there was this comment on the song:

"yup.. they went 100% pop"

I don't think they sound pop at all. :heheh:

Last edited by a moderator:

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Lol they havent gone pop.

Riff Raff

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Its amusing the lack of music knowledge most youtube gits have lol

Prime

Daydreaming
Reaction score

Yeah, it's even more funny considering that's one of the only negative comments I found. The majority was people saying the song was great, or "its the best song off the new album", which I agree with. All the songs are fantastic, but that one I posted just seems to stick out the most, in a good way obviously.

ILoveJimmyPage

Reaction score

Hmm... well I have wandered in here because of the commotion. Sooty babes, is this the band you told me to check out? It's metal, so I'm a little apprehensive! :think:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score

Hmm... well I have wandered in here because of the commotion. Sooty babes, is this the band you told me to check out? It's metal, so I'm a little apprehensive! :think:

I'm not sure I specifically told you to check these guys out babe but I have a looong list of bands for you so this one's worthy of being added! :D

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nepowerdry1

Members online