William Close (Instrument Creator and Musician)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
earth-harp.jpg

I've been starting to watch Americas Got Talent because I love Howard Stern and the talent shows haven't been half as interesting without a truly critical judge. The following performance and performer was simply awesome on it's own merits. The artist William Close creates his own unique instruments and plays them. The scope of what he played and the physicality and passion it allowed him to play was badass. A unique and awesome music momwnt I thought I'd share! :grinthumb

Americas Got Talent William Close

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Re: William Close

The first time I attempted this thread it was the first time I'd seen him and I was using it as a conversation piece! Now I see him as someone who's going to be a huge and original act musically! This second clip is an awesome cover of "Love Reign O'er Me" this time adding a singer and another invention, rotating drums! Awesome! :grinthumb

americas-got-talent-william-close-earth-harp.jpg

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
william-close-agt.jpg

I ****ing love this guy! He gets better every week! He's continues to be more and more creative each time and with all the new cool instruments that harp is never boring to watch! He plays with such fluidity and emotion! :)

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
Unfortunately and riculously William Close only got third on the show and lost to a comedian and a dog act! :wtf: Still he had one more awesome performance and the showmanship was awesome plus on the finale he added his act to a One Republic performance! Great stuff! :grinthumb

William-Close.jpg

Final Performance

One Republic Performance

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicmoments

Members online