Who was Brian Jones?

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
That's brilliant. You should. So after I finish this Brian book. What other one should I check? Any of the two you helped do?
Barbara Charrone wrote a factual book, based around the last days of Keith and Anita and the Harbour Hotel in Toronto.
Up And Down by Tony Sanchez is a fine read also, if you look carefully on Beggars Banquet cover, Keith wrote 'Spanish Tony Where Are You?'
He'd done a runner and his girlfriend was in the shit with horse and other stuff.. he was holed up doing cold turkey.
Bill's book is fairly good.. though it was shadow written. Cock Robin and others are pure Andrex and just bodged from other stuff.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Barbara Charrone wrote a factual book, based around the last days of Keith and Anita and the Harbour Hotel in Toronto.
Up And Down by Tony Sanchez is a fine read also, if you look carefully on Beggars Banquet cover, Keith wrote 'Spanish Tony Where Are You?'
He'd done a runner and his girlfriend was in the shit with horse and other stuff.. he was holed up doing cold turkey.
Bill's book is fairly good.. though it was shadow written. Cock Robin and others are pure Andrex and just bodged from other stuff.
Thanks for this. :cheers:

e4625d761d4ee108433fcf06500bcc95.jpg

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I wonder what the dynamics were actually like at this time Ruby Tuesday was obviously very Brian... yet received no credits at all... Was it out of guilt that the first release on Rolling Stones Records was Brian's Pan Pipes of Joujaka?

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Is it true the new owner of the farm after Jones sold the swimming pool tiles to fans for like £150 each? :O

Bit like the undertaker trying to sell Bolan's death clothes.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoustonBoy

Staff online

Members online