Who was Brian Jones?

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
I've been to Brian's House, his late Father said that he saw a previously not seen morose and sad side to his Son, after Keith and Anita took off, he was a pain, and the Tangier trip and the fights was the final straw... Keith saw the black eyes and christened the back seat of the Blue Lena. As often with genius... comes self destruction or chasing that new 'high'... I think his parents were immensely proud of their Son... but hoped he'd get the balance right.
Bill was the only one who has spoken about writing credits... Which like Led Zep... I think they should all have got. Just think of Bill's Contribution to 19th Nervous... and Charlie using a shoe on Get Off of... and dragging in a bike frame into the studio for Continental Drift.. these individual nuances made the songs.... What has Ron got in in nearly 50 years... Black Limousine on Tattoo You... they even nicked Hey Negrita off him.... and Melody of Billy Preston.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
I've been to Brian's House, his late Father said that he saw a previously not seen morose and sad side to his Son, after Keith and Anita took off, he was a pain, and the Tangier trip and the fights was the final straw... Keith saw the black eyes and christened the back seat of the Blue Lena. As often with genius... comes self destruction or chasing that new 'high'... I think his parents were immensely proud of their Son... but hoped he'd get the balance right.
Bill was the only one who has spoken about writing credits... Which like Led Zep... I think they should all have got. Just think of Bill's Contribution to 19th Nervous... and Charlie using a shoe on Get Off of... and dragging in a bike frame into the studio for Continental Drift.. these individual nuances made the songs.... What has Ron got in in nearly 50 years... Black Limousine on Tattoo You... they even nicked Hey Negrita off him.... and Melody of Billy Preston.
Thanks for your thoughts on that and added info. Brian was really the reason I started to learn the guitar recently. Am reading "The Making of the rolling stones" and I thought hmmm and picked up the guitar. I'm at the part where girl stealing is a bit of an early issue in the book. Of course later Anita was the big one.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
Incidentally, Brian was done in, a row with Frank Thorogood took place and most likely in Temper, not with intent...killed Brian, the whole thing was a cover up, what about the syringe holes at his ribs, the bruises, the guitars and priceless Persian rugs vanishing... the silencing and paying and packing off of Anna, Tommy Keylock cleaned and cleared the scene.... probably with advice from Les Perrin and the Chelsea office. Fair play to Bob Dylan, he forked out for a copper lined American style casket... DNA would show a lot today - if you watch Cammells Performance.. It's a blueprint for Frank and Brian at Cotchford Farm, I went there to get the feeling... very eerie.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
Incidentally, Brian was done in, a row with Frank Thorogood took place and most likely in Temper, not with intent...killed Brian, the whole thing was a cover up, what about the syringe holes at his ribs, the bruises, the guitars and priceless Persian rugs vanishing... the silencing and paying and packing off of Anna, Tommy Keylock cleaned and cleared the scene.... probably with advice from Led Perrin and the Chelsea office. Fair play to Bob Dylan, he forked out for a copper lined American style casket... DNA would show a lot today - if you watch Cammells Performance.. It's a blueprint for Frank and Brian at Cotchford Farm, I went there to get the feeling... very eerie.
The police needed a message didn't they. Wasn't Keylock's Brother in CID? Amazing you been there. I need to go to these places once we can get out and about. Do you think they will ever reopen the case or will it be a cover up for life.

Nai Noswad

Reaction score
To be honest Mulberry, the interest is not there, like Nagooshies, Marilyn Monroe mortuary report... they were altered or have vanished. The water in Brians lungs is the key here... he was placed in the pool to mimic drowning... the argument was on the patio poolside. About 10 years ago a medium on Living TV or Channel 4 went to the pool with Pat Andrews, Google it or YT it.. the puncture wounds to his side.. comes up in his visit.

Mulberry

Dancing With Mr D!
Reaction score
To be honest Mulberry, the interest is not there, like Nagooshies, Marilyn Monroe mortuary report... they were altered or have vanished. The water in Brians lungs is the key here... he was placed in the pool to mimic drowning... the argument was on the patio poolside. About 10 years ago a medium on Living TV or Channel 4 went to the pool with Pat Andrews, Google it or YT it.. the puncture wounds to his side.. comes up in his visit.
Yes I think you're right. I will find that YT vid thanks for letting me know about it.

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsisOFlynn

Members online

No members online now.