Which Fleetwood Mac lineup do you like better?

Which Fleetwood Mac lineup do you like better?

• 1967 ~1970

Votes: 30 53.6%
  • 1975 ~ 1982

Votes: 26 46.4%

• Total voters

CP/M User

Ace in the Hole
Reaction score
Lord Grendel wrote:

It's called the White album for convenience, it's real title is "Fleetwood Mac", and I am surprised you can't find a copy.

Nope - must be the hardest album to find in Australia even though I have heard of it - though most people in a music store are so young they only know of the Beatles White Album! :wtf: Does it have another name like The Yardbirds had another name for their Roger The Engineer album?

CP/M, I think Rumours was overplayed, I bought it when it was released but when almost every song received extensive radio play it sort of wore out fast for me, whereas the predecessor did not get overexposed. It is the album that paved the way for Rumours though.

Mate - your suffering from the same problem which I used to have. Of course listening to the radio day in day out and they play the same old same old - that's why I get sick of songs like Satisfaction by The Rolling Stones, My Generation by The Who, Ballroom Blitz by The Sweet, Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen. Now throw that bleedin' Radio in the Garbadge Truck compressor and just listen to the CDs you've got - at least there's no commercials with those. Cause what your doing is what some person would be doing had they the choice to watch Gladiator on DVD or watch Gladiator on Commercial Network with the Commercials - and choosing to watch the Commercial Network one because you couldn't be buggered to dig out the DVD, setup the 5.1 Audio & stick the Disk in the DVD Player! :tongue:

Soot and Stars

I AM SOOT!
Reaction score
1975-1982 for me! To be fair though this is based purely on only hearing the original lineup on a live c.d. I own with them but based on that c.d. it's just not for me. I agree with the ones who say that the member changes really fleshed out the band and gave them more of a unique sound. Coincidentally, the first Fleetwood Mac c.d. I ever bought was "The Dance" which was also a live album as all of you surely know. So just putting those two c.d.s side by side would make the decision alone for me!

annie

metal maniac
Reaction score
This is the song [The Chain] that does it for me so I have to go with the post-1970 lineup. The harmonies give me chills and the rhythm is to die for :tup:

Andwar

Reaction score
The Peter Green's Fleetwood Mac was a better era even though 'Rumours' is a classic album.

Foxhound

retired
Reaction score
These were the fellows who kept it real:

peter-green-and-fleetwood-mac.jpg

:drums:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member