Where are the administrators?

DaKillerWolf

Cosmic Time Warp Warrior
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about your troubles, Magic and LG, hope things work out for you both of you and both are back here soon.

gcczep

Ever Onward...
Reaction score
Been awol for over a month, but guess it's time to set the record straight for everyone in the forum.

Recent events have taken over my life, I have no time to Admin CRF right now, not to the standards I expect of myself, so I have decided to retire as Admin, for now.

I am not sure what the future holds, but I do hope that you all continue to make this a fun and interesting place to visit.

I will miss all my friends in here, who I have gotten to know over the last 2+ years, but if there is one thing I have learned over the years it's that nothing ever stays the same, change is part of life and unavoidable at times.

I wish all of you the very best.

Signing off for now,

Lord Grendel....;)
The bolded part tells me that you will back someday but right now all that matters is you sort out your situation. I wish you the swiftest resolution and proper developments in it. Thank you for making me feel welcome here and being my friend most of all. I'll/[we'll] talk to you soon Bruce. All the best to you!

lady_barrett2112

I ♥ the Ox
Reaction score
Been awol for over a month, but guess it's time to set the record straight for everyone in the forum.

Recent events have taken over my life, I have no time to Admin CRF right now, not to the standards I expect of myself, so I have decided to retire as Admin, for now.

I am not sure what the future holds, but I do hope that you all continue to make this a fun and interesting place to visit.

I will miss all my friends in here, who I have gotten to know over the last 2+ years, but if there is one thing I have learned over the years it's that nothing ever stays the same, change is part of life and unavoidable at times.

I wish all of you the very best.

Signing off for now,

Lord Grendel....;)

You certainly are missed here LG but your absence is completely understandable. I hope that the unfortunate circumstances are taken off of your shoulders. I wish you the very best and hope that you make a triumphant return to the forum even if it's just as a member. Take care dear ol' friend and fearless leader.

Last edited:

Find member

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
V1nnipoof

Staff online

Members online